Got my 400w!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMachine90

Smokin' Good ; )
Reaction score
Here is a shot of my new 400w hps from HTG.. by the way, had it to me in 3 days!!

Here the pics!

0223091509.jpg

0223091508.jpg

hey what area is your grow room?.... because mine is about 3' X 3' and I was wonderin if a 400W HPS would be too much for that.

its arounnd 3' X 3' to give or take about 4 inches. looks like it will be perfect, i will update you in a grow journal when i see what kind of growth i get.

friggin awesome! now sell it and get a 600w. lol, just kidding, i am vegging right now under a 400w lumatek, but im going to flower under a 600w, you only have the one plant? Man, your yield is going to rock, awesome man, keep it up!

ok thats sweet so now i know I should be able to use 400 also cuz i hear the more light the BIGGER and FATTER they get and thats just what I want to happen.

im about 10 minutes away from day2 with mine... cant wait to just smoke and stare into to my now perfect beautiful closet lol

thats cool. how much did it run you for the fixture+light. Because Im gonna need to get that before mid march for my plants and I don't whether online or a hydro shop will have better prices. Id rather go off a site someone has had success with than just some random one.

ahh i forgot to ask if there was certain number of inches the plant has to be from the light. Or either way does the light stay stationary and the bud just keeps growin up and up towards it?

skeet

i have my girl about 8 inches away right now,probably good get closer but looks like she is just loving this extra light, i feel a goooood first harvest coming..

This is excellent! I can't wait to get my HPS Lighting system. I wish you luck on a bountiful harvest.

skeet420428 said:
hey what area is your grow room?.... because mine is about 3' X 3' and I was wonderin if a 400W HPS would be too much for that.

400 watt HPS is PERFECT for a 3x3 room... GO FOR IT!

GreenMachine90 said:
i payed 155 including shipping with HTG.. had it to me in 3 days too! i will continue doing business with them..

Great guys and GREAT prices at HTG.... I have bought 3 400 watt lights from them... combination of different reflectors and all.... but all are Rawkin.

skeet420428 said:
ahh i forgot to ask if there was certain number of inches the plant has to be from the light. Or either way does the light stay stationary and the bud just keeps growin up and up towards it?

skeet

I would suggest hanging your light with chains on hooks so you can adjust it easily........

As for distance, the closer the better, IF you get an open reflector, about 12-16 inches is about right...... If you get a cooltube, you can go MUCH closer... It is all related to heat though, basically stick your hand under the light and find the distance where your hand is comfortable from the light... If your hand gets too hots.. it will be too hot for your girls...

Latest posts

Back