Got my weed, life is good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buju

Got Herb?
Reaction score
Thank the lord in heaven or the positive energy flowing. Whatever. I got my weed. I am happy. I am stoned. No more scraping bowls and smoking shake. It's been a week and everyone has been dry. But the good god of karma has been good to me. I even got it delivered!

I can't wait till I harvest my first plant.

Sorry, I just had to share.

T-Bone73 said:
Thank the lord in heaven or the positive energy flowing. Whatever. I got my weed. I am happy. I am stoned. No more scraping bowls and smoking shake. It's been a week and everyone has been dry. But the good god of karma has been good to me. I even got it delivered!

I can't wait till I harvest my first plant.

Sorry, I just had to share.

I feel you..

im going through a dry spell myself.

i had to resort to buying some cheap regular bud,
thats gives me a head ache..

BTW: resin in my bowls done scrapped up..

:fid:

Unfortunately, I had to settle as well. But it's better than nothing. It's not too bad anyway.

It has been awful. We've really been scraping for a while. I hate having bills and kids to support lol

Good luck bro

Hehe, what happens with me, is i've smoked so many friends up and what not so many times, and they've smoked me up. They'll hand me a bag sometimes, sometimes i'll hand them a few nugs, It's great. My friends return the favor and it's happened at some dang good times when i was dry haha. Over all it's all good.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i hear ya. when i have some i smoke with people and so when im out they smoke me out its a nice contingency plan

I hit up all my friends. No one had anything. I had them asking me. I even called up friends I hadn't talk to in a while. Then you get that uncomfotable feeling of guilt when you say, "Hey man what's up. Been a while... ummm you got any smoke?"

I have at least 4 connections at work. 1 person to go to for good stuff and the rest are shwag basicly. Anyway none of them had anything.

Thank god for my wife. She found it. I love her. I LOVE YOU, BABY!

Latest posts

Back