gotta love yer pet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
My Dog, 1/2 Pit 1/2 Boxer came from county (lock up).
Dog everytime I spark a doobie up and drink a beer he is there.
I do not condone or agree with gettin a dog messed up (ESP. MINE :( )
but this dog leans up everytime I smoke or tries to get at my beer. Poor dog's a party dog..and WE ended up with each other. Gotta love my dog. Even findin his sorry butt at the pound we were meant to hang out. :D

your dog sounds like the three kittens left here....as soon as i spark up....they move to the back of the couch...which is right beside my desk :D

sometimes our pets are perfect reflections of ourselves ;)

Dope Kitties 001 (Small).jpg

Animals are not dumb, they know what they like.....:D My cats sleep all the time no matter what is going on unless they get hungry.

cat (Small).JPG

ok, here they are again. other than the kitty....the other two are useless i must say

77700800_243888094_0.jpg

80019932_251673799_0.jpg

Paris.jpg

:D nice pets you all got miss me? lol :p i just got a new pup 2 weeks ago its a pure Germen Sheperd he a pretty dam smart pup he also gonna be huge he likes beer but dont like to get high so yeah heres my pup

Picture 001.jpg

Awww...what great pets!

One of my Great Pyrenees is just like me. Sweet, mellow, loves to sleep, and is a little bit out of shape. :)

Hey Medic I love the ferret,;) I want one of mine own one day. I also want a mini pot bellied piglet, but Im not sure what do when recieving a contact high from my weed. Im not going to get the pig purposely high just afraid about his reaction when in a smoky room,:confused: Guess Ill have to wait and find out! Ill let yas all know.:p

if your gonna get a ferret, look into adoption of one, there are tons of them in shelters.

Latest posts

Back