great site peace lovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickyjack9

Reaction score
just joined and find this site is awsome.
have tried lots and like ff tigerbloom when flowering
looking nice. plus florilicious plus, (earth juice catalyst as foliar feed)

am weak at cloning. but trying bubbler.
i hear of so many little factors count such as new feed 48 hrs before cut
of clones. cutting underwater, spraying dome, not medium while cloning.

ive loved using small lava in ebb and flow hydro.
everythings so efficient. easy to clean.
i just put 2 plastic containers, one inside the other, put small holes
in the inner container, 1/2 inch hose in hole near bottom of side of outer container. this single hose connection is the new math as i finally found proper part at american agriculture that makes that connection easy and waterproof.
i raise the approx 2' high containers (rectangular plastic garbage cans) so it properly drains into my 20 gal res.
correctly. multiple plants in 1 arena are trained to spead outward filling
my 4x4 foot area. so much fun. organic hydro is esthetic, tasty too.
water twice a day. get 6-8 oz. dried bud. if i only had more space.
im aware soil is popular, but a simple hydro like described isnt as messy.
neem oil against bugs but rarely need to use it cause all is clean.
the future is here. lov y'all. so get off butts and go to the fests.
only in numbers will we go forth quicker in evolution.
and the robot men in blue would get so much greater respect if
we had better vibes overall. demand mj taken off schedule 1. how sad. dam (dar-n) aslinger (and now drug and petro co). rather stoned than drunken driver syndrome,
poor big co. would lose some dollars, too bad. now we fight.
when we win we will respect law. so police, relax, its only pot.
clear your mind, restart, stay down on coke, meth, etc that cause quick health probs, but leave weed alone. big oil, pharma will be just a wee less rich.
respect the poor too. we are all equally for pursuit of happiness by moral law. beer legal and weed not? thats insane and i dont care what anybody says. so lets attend fests, meetings, etc to wake up, demand freedom and speak our minds peacefully. only then smoke a little, dont abuse, exercise, be happy, respect law enforcement. love each other.
and if tax becomes 50d per oz. then it should never be more than 100d
per oz else somebodys making too much profit and all us patients know it. right. its the greedy (too greedy) that causes todays turmoil. so get off sched 1 a priority first. why isnt alcohol sched 1? funny and mad.
if president can sip wine (how sweet) then let us have our little toke.
and responsible. its the super memory that is the sin. it causes a fight to be god, and none of us are. so a few tokes and if we remember a little less, we will be not depressed cause we remember more efficiently such as to be humble and caring not too greedy for our own good. we can make evolution exponential instead of ignorant straight line. graphically.
our trip to the stars will then become possible. very important. hope lives.
do your part and make weed acceptable. as this fight gets narrower keep hope and stay responsible unlike other mind altering icky drugs.
in any case tolerate weed dummy or robot minds. support activism.
get off sched 1 first and all logs will fall. do it now. sched 1 no no no no no...evolve and we find the second earth beleive me. i hope we get warp drive to survive. my grandchildrens children children will benefit.
ok im stoned. night

Latest posts

Back