GRASS SMELL during harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-Bone said:
Also, don't forget that the plant finishes in different stages as well, i usually harvest each plant in thirds, first the top, as this gets the most sun, then look at the inner buds for prime ripeness, and then take those, usually after a few days or a week, depending on weather and amount of light(outdoor) but, just make sure to inspect each branch and take it only when it is ready, or if there is a frost coming, or terencial rain/wind (outdoor again). to me, this is what growing is about, i can't stop smiling when i am in the bush with handfulls of tight dank sweetness...oh, i'm gonna go have a look see. lata' gata'
~T-Bone

Such good advice! I hacked my whole primarily indica plant because all of the buds were maturing at approximately the same rate. I have two primarily sativa plants, and I've been picking on a bud-by-bud basis.

I have another five primarily indicas that are swelling up now; I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

GD

Never harvested that early, what did ya use as indicators?>\

Latest posts

Back