Grasshopper Issues; Help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shavits_one

Reaction score
What up everybody, I hope all is well! Every year that I do a grow outdoors I notice that grasshoppers show up on the scene and become disruptive! Do you guys have any suggestions on how to exterminate these pesty insects? I prefer a natural solution if possible! Thanks again!

shavits_one said:
What up everybody, I hope all is well! Every year that I do a grow outdoors I notice that grasshoppers show up on the scene and become disruptive! Do you guys have any suggestions on how to exterminate these pesty insects? I prefer a natural solution if possible! Thanks again!
Hey shavits_one, although this product is not all that of a natural insecticide it dose work great, Sevin is the name and made by GardenTech hope that may help. There are some stickies telling how to makes more of a natural insecticide. JJ:)

Yes Sevin Dust works great for lots of insect and pests they have in liquid or powder form its about 8 dollars at wal-mart

Latest posts

Back