Greenhouse pot bust biggest ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
The largest grow-up bust in B.C. history could provide every person in the province with a marijuana joint, say police.

A single crop from an operation uncovered in Bridge Lake last week could produce as many as five million joints, said 100 Mile House RCMP spokesman Const. Craig Douglass.

"In my knowledge and experience, this is the largest grow-op on a single property that I've been to," Douglass said.

More than 15,000 marijuana plants were seized on the Wilson Lake Road property after police, acting on a tip, obtained a search warrant for the rural property. They found 23 greenhouses hidden in the hills and obscured by trees.

Six men, who were found in the greenhouses, were arrested. Their names haven't been released and police refused to say if they had previous criminal records or were known to them.

The six face charges of possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking, and production of a controlled substance.

Douglass said that the bust was the first of a series recently in the area. The other busts were not linked to last week's, he said.

"We have evidence that there are a significant amount of grow-ops in this area," Douglass said. "I would think organized-crime groups are branching out because it's harder to have a successful grow-op in the Lower Mainland.

"You're going to hear a lot more about grow-ops in the north." The largest grow-op bust in Canadian history involved more than 21,000 plants seized from the former Molson Brewery plant in Barrie, Ont., in 2005.

Williams Lake RCMP last week busted a grow-op with more than 3,500 plants and seven kilograms of processed marijuana on a property near Horsefly.

Five people face charges.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/6gzr29

Dang, the RCMP are gonna need a lot of papers. I think its time to invest in the paper industry. To bad people have to be greedy, we should all grow our own.
:joint:

Blend No. 420 said:
Dang, the RCMP are gonna need a lot of papers. I think its time to invest in the paper industry. To bad people have to be greedy, we should all grow our own.
:joint:

Yeah but I wouldn't be able to smoke if that was the case. some of us still rely on mass growers. whether you hate them or not theres a need for them

Latest posts

Back