Greetings All :+]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NinetySeven

"This Magic Moment"
Reaction score
Greetings...New to forum ...but around the subject for a lonnnnng time.:)
Have nothing to add right now ..except that i've started a new project....
"Sunflower" seed growing along with my other favorite plant.Both seem to have same history..outside weed...im trying to get started inside.
Ist time with both...just received seeds from burpee...and am using others from an old baggie that bi think mis not so good...anyone tell me if the web sites offering seeds are safe and reliable ?I have visited a few ..very expensive ones...35 -79 + higher for a pack of 10 seeds....seems a lot to me...
annnnyhow any suggestions and advise would be appriciated...

Thanks in advance

welcome ejay
hope you like to read because there is a ton of great
info here. If there is one main peice of advise to you it would be ventilation.
Welcome and good luck!

Welcome to MP.
I grew ten kinds of sunflowers one year...my fave by far were the Italian White. Won a blue ribbon at the fair for it one year. Are you trying to make them small, they have a dwarf, I grew once too..bout two feet.
Good luck to you.

Yo Ho EJAY,

Welcome to the site friend. I'm sure that your gonna find this site useful as well as entertaining. Please do read through the site rules, they are few and easy to abide with.
We also would like to recommend that you pull up a comfy chair, chillaxe,
and Oh-yeah, here hold this--->:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Welcome to MP....attitude seedbank is safe and reliable....

Greetings All..
Sorry it took so long to reply ..Time was ,1995,i was on line and visiting Chat rooms..
Time gone bye ..so did I,...Time once again and here I am..nice to find Friendly people ...have found BUD Pictures Forum to be very coool :+]
lottsa photos and members with plenty to share.
I'll be there .

Wilkommen 97!

NinetySeven said:
Greetings...New to forum ...but around the subject for a lonnnnng time.
So, you're very,very old... Like me and Kahuuna!

NinetySeven said:
...anyone tell me if the web sites offering seeds are safe and reliable ?I have visited a few ..very expensive ones...35 -79 + higher for a pack of 10 seeds....seems a lot to me...
annnnyhow any suggestions and advise would be appriciated...
At the bottom of the MarPass home page, there's a link to a bunch of decent seed companies, or just click http://www.marijuanapassion.com/MarijuanaSeedsBreeders1.htm. As for them being expensive, I agree. However, considering the potential in terms of just how long one could continue to reap the rewards, and just how righteous those rewards can be, it's generally a fair deal. Still, I get it... seems a lot for such a teensy-weensy little scrub of a thing.:huh:

The price also reflects the months and years of work that go into defining, propagating, and producing the seeds. The folks that do this are a pretty dedicated and driven bunch by and large, and have done much to advance the cause overall.

Again, welcome to MP. Be sure to check out the site rulez; they're few but worthy and will help to ensure that your time here at MP is all it can be!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Latest posts

Back