Greetings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fresh Aire is always Good
Nice to meet ya
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A GHOST
See the source image

Good evening gentlemen. Thank you for the warm welcome and good to see you All.

Have to post some pics when they get to growin Boo. Hope they do well.

Nice to meet you RoosterTheCog. Thanks for stoppin in.

Hope you like the Express Pute. I'm clipping a bunch tomorrow for a winter run.

Hey 2b2s, good seein you too man. Hope all is well.

Sending my best gentleman.

The Express is one of the strongest smelling plants I’ve grown...just brushing up against the plant and it smells like a skunk just ate a bunch of fruit and then mixed it with the skunk stink and sprayed it all over......

are you still rocking your Ghost Cut?

Thanks guys for the welcome, I really do appreciate it.

Big, I lost my Ghost cut a while back, quite a while. I've run across guys who have said they have it, but nothing has come to fruition yet. I worked with this Express cut a couple, three years or so and finally came to seeing what she is. Another gem that everyone deserves to have. Hope you like her as much as I do. I'm taking 50 cuts of it to root tomorrow.

Burnie, Pute, WeedHopper and Drift, thank you kindly guys. Sending my best to everyone.

Thanks guys for the welcome, I really do appreciate it.

Big, I lost my Ghost cut a while back, quite a while. I've run across guys who have said they have it, but nothing has come to fruition yet. I worked with this Express cut a couple, three years or so and finally came to seeing what she is. Another gem that everyone deserves to have. Hope you like her as much as I do. I'm taking 50 cuts of it to root tomorrow.

Burnie, Pute, WeedHopper and Drift, thank you kindly guys. Sending my best to everyone.

we will see about getting a ghost cut back to you my friend , it is the right thing to do , hang in there

the Express is a keeper for sure , one of the stinkiest plants I have ever grown , and it kicks like a mule , good night time meds brother..

.I will send you some beans from her if you like , she was pollenated by brother Weso’s ecsd x ogers

Latest posts

Back