Group Green Mojo Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah im growing a whole backyard full of it (grass) , i had to laugh
were you the one smiling in the conversation ?

You should have just quoted Mr. Lennon.

"instant kharma is gonna get cho, Gonna slap you in the face."

wow scary stuff! Live and let live man, I honestly cannot wait for :"that" generation to die off like the dinosaurs they are. I know its wrong, but their McCarthy ways are just holding us all back man. Thats why despite the fact that the "war on drugs" if supposedly over for the moment, and we have more and more states "semi-" legalizing. It will never happen till these old farts **** the bed. Theres too many of them and they have money.

ugh!

Yo Ho GeoPharmer,

I guess I'm one of those OL'Farts. Let's see now, yep ! I'm in my mid 50's. I've been tokin for 38 years and I am retired.

I have a little change tucked away. I fly rotary and fixed wing. I am good with aerobatics, and have my ticket.

Hey ! I'm also a master/diver seriously trained with mixed gases.

Been hooked up with Search and Rescue for 15 years, and have many a rescue under my belt. That's called caring about others.

I bust hump helping folks with their grows, and I have always shared whatever I could. I am a touch on the solitary side, cause ya know one should be most cautious.

But you would be the first that I have run acrossed that seemed to have a bug in his butt about older folks. Is it because their smarter, and they have been around longer therefor they have had many more experiences to draw upon than you ?

Did some older folks belittle you once upon a time ? Help me understand this if you would cause it doesn't make sense to me that you would have that kinda hatred in you, and you smoke ?

I feel for you dude, I think you need some real good friends that really do give a good **** about ya, cause you sound sorta miserable.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

nah KK, you're not an old fart.. i don't think he's referring to you or others that age.. most poeple around your age are pretty open minded.

although it is a broad generalization, i do agree with him to some extent.. now i'm not an old person hater or anythign lol i have much respect for what most the older generations had to go through, but i do feel a lot of them don't fully understand, and the opinions a lot of them express are not really those of their own..
for example, my grandparents are/were pretty narrowminded when it comes to most things. they believed all that 'reefer madness' garbage.. instead of trying to learn more, they just accept that the stuff the governments told them was true.
"marijuana is bad no matter what you say, no way they should perscribe it"

i can't blame them for it, they grew up in a time where you believed everything you read/heard. so they still buy into a lot of lies.. unfortunatly this world is no longer like that.
so i do agree in a way that a lot of 'old' people are holding up the decriminalization of MJ.

*what a jumbled post.. as you can tell i had a hard time getting thoughts into words on this subject..

Look to thy Bible Belt for holding things back and up.

Maybe that should not have been said, I just dont think it is all Age, as we all will Age.

And "that" generation kicked Hitlers butt.

And I was gonna say something lovey dovey and Green Mojo'ish.....

I have also heard people say "this site has changed, it is not like it used to be" since I came on here back in ott 6. I just heard it said a few days ago too. I like this site, and the rules arent that hard to follow (it may go beyond like this site, enjoy this site I do). I do agree with benny tho, that lately there has been a lot of bickering. But dang, we are just watching the grass grow.....people get bored watching grass grow. I think someone last winter said it best...or was that the winter before, (memory first to go)

"it's like everyone ran out of stash, lighten up, light up".

Green Mojo at you all....

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho GeoPharmer,

I guess I'm one of those OL'Farts. Let's see now, yep ! I'm in my mid 50's. I've been tokin for 38 years and I am retired.

I have a little change tucked away. I fly rotary and fixed wing. I am good with aerobatics, and have my ticket.

Hey ! I'm also a master/diver seriously trained with mixed gases.

Been hooked up with Search and Rescue for 15 years, and have many a rescue under my belt. That's called caring about others.

I bust hump helping folks with their grows, and I have always shared whatever I could. I am a touch on the solitary side, cause ya know one should be most cautious.

But you would be the first that I have run acrossed that seemed to have a bug in his butt about older folks. Is it because their smarter, and they have been around longer therefor they have had many more experiences to draw upon than you ?

Did some older folks belittle you once upon a time ? Help me understand this if you would cause it doesn't make sense to me that you would have that kinda hatred in you, and you smoke ?

I feel for you dude, I think you need some real good friends that really do give a good **** about ya, cause you sound sorta miserable.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:
..Good posting King ! I wish you lived over my back fence ! This would allow me to quite happily relax and grow some great bud ! I also think Geopharmer has probably catagorised ALL ELDERLY (Dinosaurs) as opposed to SOME ! Yet even my age group (mid 30's ) Understand that i am taking part in an illegal activity and without a question would do as my neighbour did ! But SOME would... and SOME would'nt ! These events are something that one learns to expect . Yet in my eyes i expect trouble to be lurking around every corner because i'm growing an illegal substance ..hahaha ! I wish my Grandmother lived over my back fence as she would turn a blind eye ! Not for the fact that i am her grandson ...more so because she used to smoke in her day and it was illegal then as it still is now ! Peace and take care !

GeoPharmer, I challenge you to keep that attitude about dinosaurs after hanging out here regularly for just a month and interacting with some of us in various forums. I bet a very fat J of my best that you aren't going to believe the age of all these fine people you chat with about common interest subjects. Seriously, there are so many cool people older than me to learn from and enjoy their company, you can't imagine. Yes, there are some nasty old pharts running the show in D.C. But guess what? It's none of us. btw, I'm old too. Wanna arm wrestle? lol

Latest posts

Back