Grow journal:: 4 NORTHERN LIGHTS, 6 RANDOM VENDOR SEEDS COME TAKE A PEEK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flight175

Reaction score
Hey all! I am starting this journal or my marijuana growing :cool: :cool: I plan this to be a for real grow. I have 4 northern lights classic seedlings and 6 random strain indica/sativa hybrids seedling i got from a vendor. now I have them in a small greenhouse type tent with silver paper covering it. I am running 400watt HPS and have a fan ******* air into the closet (where i am growing). a large box fan ******* air into the green house from the top, then the 400 watt light then a shelf for where my herb sits and then under that I have a two small box fans and a ghost box filled with carbon fiber for cop/parent smell paranoia. I just put the big fan in the closet and run the smaller fans to keep the air circulating with the mock carbon scrubber box. also I like to use lots of smell covering agents like thai incent sticks and outlet plugin lemon fragrance things. okay now that thats said I will show you the first pic and alot more to come. lets see what comes of this :grinch: :grinch: :eek: :cool: :confused:

o yea and the soil i got is organic miracle grow potting mix and the first leaves on most of the plants started yellowing but i suspect I had the soil packed down too much so i fluffed it up and hopefully that'll do the trick. I am putting my NL babies in teh window sill for now so that they get some natural light during the day and then at night i'll put them under the hps untill they look ready to flower.

Picture2345 197.jpg

they're all about a week old now! I will keep updating! They look bigger already and that pic was taken a day or two ago!! :) :)

:welcome: another annoying thing is these stupid fungus gnats are on running around my organic soil like crazy. I have been squashing them individually so far it seems to work okay but i still get them here and there. When I dug up the soil I noticed lots of mycelial systems in there which is probably good for them since they're called fungus gnats. so anyway I am gonna try to keep the door closed so they don't come in and hopefully they won't bug my plants roots or anything. :welcome:

Yes I'm really high on some soft fluffy buds right now I got weed on my mind man!

I'm thinking the PH in that soil I bought is whack or something. They are 10 days old and still not looking so big. The ones that actually got kinda big have some deformities to them. I bought a PH tester and some garden lime it should come to me any day now. I'll transplant if i find out the soil isn't acidic to too acidic.

Hey! Here are some closeup pics of 2 of my plants. one is my largest plant as you can see has some deformed leaves but I'm not gonna complain too much the newere leaves coming in lookmore normal. And that is the pic of my smallest northern lights seedling, It's sooo tiny! :( thats why i think my ph is off.

Picture2345 201.jpg

Picture2345 199.jpg

you should buy a PH tester and see what's wrong

sup asd3reff i did get one it should be coming in the mail any day now. :)

flight175 said:
sup asd3reff i did get one it should be coming in the mail any day now. :)

mean while you can start searching how to get the ph down or up if needed. there are liquid solutions, but to get the ph down, i did put some lemon juice in water. only lemon for bringging the ph down... that's one of some tricks..

Latest posts

Back