grow pre 98 bubba kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mslady_1983

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am gong to grow this strain. I would love to have inputs on there yields and wee how they grew them. what was done to the plant and what size light was used. Ian am using fox farm nutes, two 600 watt hps. How many plants and really need help please

P98 Bubba Kush is an incredible classic strain. There isn't very much stretch during flowering so you will want to grow it in veg until its almost full sized for your indoor garden. If I had to guess about average stretch it would be about 1/3 of the veg height added to the plant during flowering.

P98 Bubba isn't a huge yielder but if vegged long, topped & trained to have multiple bud sites it does yield fairly decent and the best part is it produces top notch meds. It has an earthy kushie flavor and packs some nice potent buds. The buzz is very relaxing and feels like wrapping a nice soft pillow around your melon. :huh:

Good luck and enjoy!

dos:joint:

P98 Bubba has become my go to strain. It is an easy grow, yields are not great but they are good, its bouquet is top notch, as are its bag appeal and high. It will turn deep purple in the right conditions. It stretches very little in flower and is a stocky thick stemmed plant. I usually flower her for a minimum of 65 days and have gone up to 70. The flavor is sweet, earthy, and kind of coffeeish...

It is a favorite of many smokers in my neck of the woods. I'll be pulling some clones off of my mother this weekend for my first grow of my indoor season...

P98BK is a great strain, one of my favs. I had quite the affair with her for many years.
She is a shorter plant with minimal stretch at the flip. Multiple toppings during veg will benefit greatly with yeild. She is also a heavy feeder, eating mg like mad.
I fed heavily with botanicares sweet raw for my extra mg when running P98BK, and it also has a good amount of sulpher, which is great for bulking.
It is a little pricey, but you can use Advanced Bud Candy for mg instead,and it is cheaper and u use less, but it has less mg and little sulpher.

Temps are critical also with her. Too cold, she won't yeild much, too warm, the herb is very dark. The best is running about 78 degrees the first 4 weeks of flower then drop temps a degree or 2 every week, ending at around 70-72 with lights on, and a good 65-68 lights off and she will color up.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back