Grow room attire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
What do you where? Do you even bother changing clothes? Now that I run a sealed room, I have a new respect for grow attire.

Me, usually

Crocs
camo shorts
long sleeve T

You?

Camo shorts, flip flops and a jeweler's loupe:). I don't have a grow room I can get into, though :hubba:. Not yet, anyway! I'm going to get some sunglasses, too. The hps is beginning to bother my eyes.

since i beeen playing with pollen collection lately, the only way into my flowering room is the same way i entered this world. i take a quick soaker shower, check the girls needs, lock em down, then straight back to the shower again...;)

thank my lucky stars there are'nt many in there then. pure certified dank bud encompasses me...:D

lol...yeah when I was playing with pollen, I showered alot to. I didn't visit naked, but always left naked, and straight to the shower.

Pollen is not a usual part of my growing so I usually don't worry about it. Other than I have a pair of sandles that i always wear down there...and no where else. If I've been out and about in warmer weather I wait until evening to visit my chambers...lol...and go in my pj's

I never wear clothes that I have been wearing outdoors into my grow when the weather warms up, and I could carry in bugs.

one time i put 2 plants out on my back deck to finnish as i didnt have room, one day i noticed they were covered in spidermites, so for the rest of that season i wore a shop coat and pull over pants in my room worried i would bring spidermites in, after all it appeared my backyard had spider mites, after that winter passed i took a chance and stopped with the shop coat and pants and havent had a problem.

Shorts and a tee - always clean - I have big dogs, and they shed like a sob.

nouvellechef said:
In the buck? HA. You do know healthy serrated fan leaves can cut your junk like a paper cut!:holysheep:

Sounds like experience talking, there! :D

nouvellechef said:
In the buck? HA. You do know healthy serrated fan leaves can cut your junk like a paper cut!:holysheep:

Can we count that as a no vote on the circumcision issue?:eek:

Full camo with face paint. I even have a guili suit when I really wanna sneak up on 'em. Hit the green light and go in silent. I never spook them, I blend right in. Become one with the plant.

This is how I catch 'em cheatin' on me.....

:cool:

you guys are nuts, no pun intended,;) just thought you should know, and thanks for the laugh.
I have nightmares about someone seeing me in the buff trying to smack fungus gnats. Looks like perhaps I should be in a straight jacket.:eek: After getting the spider mites under control that is when I started the above outfit. Like Art i always have a loop with me.
My husband knows to remove his shoes before looking at the ladies.

Latest posts

Back