grow room give your input!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1- I'm leaving that for someone else.

2- 40 plants is alot, I think that could stink up the whole neighborhood. Although, you do have it all sealed off and I've heard WW don't really smell. You say his neighbors all smoke, do you mean like the whole street?

3- I DO think you need more lights for that many plants, cus the they can only cover so many feet.

4- The temperature and humidity are probably pretty good for growingin Puerto Rico(70-85 degrees, 40%-70% humidity).

How much trouble can you get in? Sounds like everyone smokes down there...

That's about all I can really tell ya... hope it helped you a little bit. I'm sure someone else knows a little more.

Sounds dodgy with a capital D, sorry to say. Too many variables I don't like. Student accomodation, big grow, dealing, smokers in the locale. Only a matter of time.

If you do decide to go for it, you'll need to sort temps out. 90 F and 2KW of light is gonna get pretty hot.

Good luck

40 plant will need 4 1k lights. get a vortex 8inch fan hooked to a carbon filter. Make sure your lights are air cooled being the temps where you are. Seal your lights if your worried about trace smells getting pulled out.
as far as electric bill....alot. good luck bro

PS lots of ocillating fans

sounds like commerical guy trying to make money.. why help these people when they are the people keeping the movement from moving forward... its the commerical growers that make it harder on the personal growers, and the sick people....

Dodgy is right RBH...

Whoa, good call BBR I wasnt paying att to the buyin and sellin part of it. my bad.

mendo local said:
Whoa, good call BBR I wasnt paying att to the buyin and sellin part of it. my bad.

No problem man.. those people just dont get help from me...its one thing to grow ur own stash and be a crime fighter by not supporting criminals.. its another thing to grow for profit, Is what the govt uses to make the growers look bad.. turn to 60mins tonight... check out the feature...

i've gotta agree....definately doesn't sound like the right kind of setup for someone looking to grow some "personal" smoke....

sexagenario said:
Hi i have a "friend" in Puerto Rico (TEMP.carribean)he is a student and finaly moved to his apartment that has 2 rooms(10X10X9) he have always wanted to grow. what he has so far is:
1-300cfm air in line fan with charcol filter
2-200 cfm air in line fan for inlet
3- (2) 1000watts lamp with ballast (hps)
4- (1) 400watts lamp(metal halide)
5- 100 feet of mylar paper
6- 50 feet of antidetection foil
7- dehumidifier
8- ozium mist dispenser
9- 10 mix seeds from sensiseed.com
10- 10 red shiva
11- 10 ww
12- a 4'x4'x6' tall grow tent
13-Air 3 temp/humidity/co2 control
14- revolving fan,fox farm fertilizer,thermometer/hygrometer

Its going to be seel, all air will be filter before exiting the apartment is in a 6th floor and the building is 7 storys high,,,,,,allmost all neighbrs are smokers but i want the operation to be stealth.(weed is illigal)I was thinking of leaving the mothers on the grow tent on veg. state and use the rest of the room for flowering . It would be 5 mothers on the 400watts on the tent in the room and the rest of the room floor 40 plants. Nothing else would use electricity in the room and he would try to mantaine the usage of electricity at a minimum. What ever he grows he has a buyer that is the same buyer for every crop that weights and pays at the moment(really nice guy).He was thinking of growing less than 50 because of the law here what would you suggest with these set up?
NOt thinking of using co2 at the time but if he would want it,,,joust hook it and monitor it with the air 3

Question:
1-How much for electric bill?
2-How bad are the odors after all the precatuins i have taken?
3-comon growinng problems
4-Puerto Rico is realy hot 70 degrees at night and 90 at the day....how this afect since i dont have air conditioner?
5-comon bust problems

Thanxxxxx!

So is it medicinal? or profit?

growing for profit.....
no no no....................................
don't help this guy even a little bit. if he's growing for profit like it sounds he should know what to do. he don't need help from us.
sorry if this sounds harsh but let's face it. law man see's this activity on the www he don't like it a little bit.
if i were modiator here i'd delete all this.

Hey dude, there are other forums more "geared" to producing large quantities. Some with 8kw grows. I think being a begginer...you're begging to get nailed. Those comm. op. guys just didn't one day wake up and say..."hey I'm gonna put together a full op" takes major planning and life re-arranging. find a forum that suits your needs.

Latest posts

Back