Grow Tent and one other question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Silver Bullet Special

Reaction score
When tent makers advertise the dimensions of their tents, is it the outside dimensions or the inside? ex: 2'x4'x6' would be 2Wx4L on the outside of the tent or the inside? I'm probably way over thinking this but I cant go to my hydro store to look at one in person LOL.

Also I've seen that there are zippers you can put on a tarp. I was told that putting a zipper on a tap is a real pain and they come off all the time; Is that true? I'm trying to do something to block the light out at night in the closet my veg light is in and I was going to put a tarp over the closet opening and have a zipper in the middle to allow access.

Well, since the thickness of the tent is under 1/32nd of an inch, there is very little difference in the outside and the inside dimensions. It is not like a framed up wall.

I have never used a tarp zipper, but I bet you could find some reviews online.

Okay cool thanks, I think I'll check out some reviews. Since lowes is right down the street i may stop by there and physically check it out too see if the zipper they sell is cheap quality.. nothin worse than a broken zipper lol.

ive got 4 tents of all sizes. had them 2 years now , ive never had a zipper brake, there heavy duty zippers ..
the Velcro stitching is the only thing thats come loose on mine .. its only used to hold the door back open
smeg

Latest posts

Back