Grow Tent Question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growman05

Reaction score
I was just curios if anyone here has any experience with these tents? I am thinking about purchasing one, but wanted to get some feedback before.

Thanks in advance.

Richie on here uses one, and I'm sure others as well, or some may even made one themselves. matter of fact i think there's a DIY on here somewhere. i mean not sure what your wanting to know but yea they do work

Well of coarse people do.

They work real good you can build one for half the price though.

I recently purchased a homebox. I'm very happy with it. Doesn't let light in or out. You can hang anything from your lights to your air flow stuff up to 100 lbs. I think it's worth it

oh yeah it works, from swiss or sweden

great control of growth size!!, build some of DIY will works the same.., but advanced in the size of room sizes you can custom.. unlike if you did bought one, and not want to mess with it..

I also have a homebox and love it.
I made a test before out of panda film and pvc... didn't like it as much and wasted about 100 on it. The homebox looks so much better and less ghetto. I run a 400w in the S.

i too have a homebox,well 2 of them.they are ok,but the downfall is this.1 you do not have much room to get to your plants2.you are on your knees doing everything.3 to me i do not have enough head space,figure your pots,your reflector.you get a plant over 4 ftand you have to go to tying down.i will never buy another one.i will build something i can open on all sides and stand up to work with my plants.not very accessible to me.

Hey toothbrush I'm also runnin a 400w in the S. The S was bigger than i expected it to be although you do have to be careful about when to flower because vertical space is limited. I recently flowered a NL at 7" and 3 weeks later she's stretched to 26" and I have my light up as much as i can get it. I've got about a foot of clearance betweeen the plant and the light so i definitely cut it close.

I decided not to get it.. I am going to go ahead and build my closest with everything I will need.

Just be sure it's light proof... and it's a ***** to vent out of closets, especially if you rent.

Latest posts

Back