Grow Tents!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Dro

Bud-Doc
Reaction score
Does anyone know what material grow tents are made from?
Dro:cool2:

same as thoes womens sun bathing suits....they let light in, so u can get tan, while wearing a bathing suit.

I dont know the name of the material, or where you could find rolls of it???

But i would also like to know...

They are a thick canvas exterior, lined with very think white plastic. Absolutely no light leaks I have 3 and they have treated me great

SN, Do you know where to get rolls of em?

oh, so you want the plastic that doesnt let light in????
what?
wouldnt you want a tent that lets in sunlight? so the tent could always be up, yet getting sunlight?

Indoor dude. Marijuana needs 12 hours of darkness to flower. FYI. That means something needs to be used that DOESN'T let any light in so they flower. To veg. them you need 18-24 hours light. In the end you get nugs.

LOL i know that dude......rofl....MJ needs 12 hours of dark to flower is like the first thing people learn about growing........

i dont understand why you said "indoor dude"?

Because i believe were talking about outdoor.

and i thought outdoor stelth grow tents consisted of 2 types of material.
One that lets light in, but you cant see through it well.....and another one that you fold over the first one to block out light; when you need too.

I recommend you use something like Panda Film, or basically black plastic sheeting, with reflective inner surface. Seal edges and staple holes with duct tape.. tarp zipper for door.

:)

htgsupply.com has the best tents IMO. I've purchased two of them to grow WW, Blueberry skunk, Ak 48, etc.

Im talking about indoor grow tents just like the ones at www.htgsupply.com like tazz said....
The reason Im asking what material there made from is so i can build my own costume size? the ones that are already available for purchase dont fit what im looking for?

oh i see. is it so you can have a flower and vegg room basically?
so your going to cover the flowering plants up, and the other plants will get 18/6 or 24/0??????

I believe the whole idea is so that instead of having a "rigid" box, you use an encloser that is easy to move around, if the need be.

personally, I would just use that panda plastice... that the stuff that's black on one side and white on the other?

Indoor man. Why would you have a tent outdoors?

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
oh i see. is it so you can have a flower and vegg room basically?
so your going to cover the flowering plants up, and the other plants will get 18/6 or 24/0??????

lol it's time to put the bong down, buddy... lol

Ok I guess ill just have to use mylar plastic wrap...(that panda stuff)

sweetnug said:
Indoor man. Why would you have a tent outdoors?

uhh so you can grow outside without other houses seeing your plants.....
they sell them all over high times and skunk mag..

Cant believe you havent seen one.

See a tent indoors made no sence to me, i get it now though.

Dr.Dro said:
Does anyone know what material grow tents are made from?

Hey Dr. Dro,
I'm building a 6' by 6' by 6' box right now, just got it framed and my panda film is in. Here's the best price on the planet ...trust me I've checked 50 sites...it's the stuff you want to use.

http://www.horticulturesource.com/product_info.php/cPath/34/products_id/1124?osCsid=5b3706469cefe37f793facf029b924c5
Here's a photo of the start of my box. Hope this helps ya... I'll send you a note when it's closer to being done and post the build under the build section...:D

growboxmp2.jpg

Latest posts

Back