Grow upside down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddyLove

Reaction score
I've heard a few rumors on this board that an upside down grow has been done. Do any of all have any info on that subject? if so, let me know. peace

check the bottom of this page for similar topics

hiya, i am new to all this i was just wondering what is a DWC?

magic71 said:
hiya, i am new to all this i was just wondering what is a DWC?

It.s a Hydro setup called Deep Water Culture. Bucket,Water,Air Pump and an Airstone.:hubba: It,s simple to build and works great. I went from soil to DWC myself.:D

ya could u use the topsy turvy?
i can't post a link not enuf posts yet!

my buddies using the topsy turvy for shts and giggles. it hasnt seemed to do any good. the plant seems to stretch more. maybe different strains would work better.
:headbang2:

hiya I need some help my plants are doing propper well infact they are rappidly running out of head space in my 7 foot tall bud box after only 4 weeks of flowering wot should i do?

I just dont see what the advantage of upside down would be... I can understand tomatoes, but weed doesnt grow like a vine...

upside down , inside out surely best is what nature intended up 2wards the light!!!

magic71 said:
hiya I need some help my plants are doing propper well infact they are rappidly running out of head space in my 7 foot tall bud box after only 4 weeks of flowering wot should i do?

you should prolly start your own thread in the proper section.

magic71 said:
i would but i am new to this and dont no how

Hi,

Welcome to MP! All you have to do is hit the "New Thread" button in the top left if you're within any of the forums... Go back to the "General Indoor Growing" Forum and you'll see what I mean... it's easy.

There are many ways to approach controlling height. Bending and tying it down is a good option and so is using some type of screen but that may not be the best if the're already quite tall...

Good Luck!:cool:

Latest posts

Back