growing good quality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
kind bud is the only good strain i can really find in the south jersey area. whats some advice i can take in to growing some good of my own?

dennisgotskill said:
kind bud is the only good strain i can really find in the south jersey area. whats some advice i can take in to growing some good of my own?

Read the forum and start one thread per topic.

Go to amazon.com and buy some grow books. I recommend "Marijuana Horticulture the indoor/outdoor medical growers bible" New edition by Jorge Cervantes. Any Book by Ed Rosenthal and another is "Grow Great Marijuana" by Logan Edwards. and my favorite it "Organic marijuana soma style" by soma. This will get you started.

The best advice I can give you buddy is to buy good genetics. If you want to use bagseed to get good at growing first then thats a good way to learn and less expensive. You cant grow bunk weed and expect it to be better you have to get a good strain. There are some books on this as well actually there are 3 total by Ed Rosenthal called "Big Book of Buds" volume 1,2,3 all the latest strains.

When your ready to buy seeds via mail. Send a money order to a safe location or po box and dont use your name. Happy Growing:bong: :ccc:

Latest posts

Back