gtaIV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing time:27hrs 30 min
Addiction level: Fiend
% Complete: 40.9

:stoned:

Had to edit in an update!!

I heard it was fun but I haven't played it yet. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Too bad it will crash every few mins if your not running an 80 gig ps3. Funny thing is its not Sonys problem its the greedy grubbers at Rockstar that cant get a game to work properly before they ship it. IMO not worht the 70 bucks for the game or the 500+ to get the system to run it on.

Hey dubba i was having that issue also. To fix it i unplugged my ps3 from the internet. Mine worked great after that.

yea mine wouldn't load I'd press quit game and it would restart the ps3? weird havent tried unplugging online cuz well ONLINE PLAY games aren't as good without it

Dubbaman said:
Too bad it will crash every few mins if your not running an 80 gig ps3. Funny thing is its not Sonys problem its the greedy grubbers at Rockstar that cant get a game to work properly before they ship it. IMO not worht the 70 bucks for the game or the 500+ to get the system to run it on.

IMO it's worth every dollar...for the game 70, system 500, and 52" HDTV 1200, $100 qtr/oz, $60 bubbler....:ignore:

I've only had issues when trying to play multiplayer...LOVE THIS GAME!!

on my 360 i've only had problems turning it off and falling asleep

Latest posts

Back