Guerilla Growing Australia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wise Man

Green-Leaf-Smoker
Reaction score
Im growing a White Widow clone,Jack The Ripper clone,Indica Bagseed,and 5 Super Skunks.

The bag seed is 22 days old today,and is doing great.The WW aint doing much,but its growing.And the JTR is going well.The SuperSkunks are 2 days old,ive got 4 out at the plot and one under 2 CFLS-ive also started 3 more seeds in soil.

Lets get on with it.

Still got another sprout(SS)inside,to go out in the next week.Plus those 3 seeds i started a few days ago.Im hoping for a total of 10 healthy plants come flower.

WiseMan

Site Rules

7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

AAbagseedsprout1skewed.jpg

22daysoldtopsproutskewed.jpg

groupgettingbiggerskewed.jpg

JTRclone2skewed-1.jpg

setof7skewed.jpg

Always like watchin' an outdoor grow, while I sit here in my wintery wonderland...we got our first snow of the season today, just a couple of inches...time for me to head to Florida...or better yet...Australia...yeah...
I will follow this post, if just to see some sunny weather, let alone some decent cannibis being grown...good luck with your grow...

Peace...j.b.

Looks like it's going in the right deriction!
Ill stay tuned on this grow for sure:aok:
Dro:cool2:

looking good!:hubba: its winter here-so its nice to see an outdoors grow this time of year. good luck w/ the ladies:D

.Ain't they "purdy" with the summer sun shinin' on 'em!..:)

Now this is going to be nice to watch. Especially when I want to drift away from snowy land every now and then. GL pal! :aok:

no kidding, i work on a mountain, i want to see sun!!! thank god for a lil summer time release lol

keep it sticky lol

Dc

Krikey, you've got some real beauts!

G'day mate! That looks like some great tucker from the land down under. Glad to see an outdoor grow journal this time of year. You guys are just coming into summer.

Keep us posted. Fair dinkem mate, LOL!

PB:)

Pot Belly said:
Krikey, you've got some real beauts!

Keep us posted. Fair dinkem mate, LOL!

PB:)
LMAO!,you could qualify as an australian with that language:D

Thanks everyone,more pics to come over the weekend:cool:

i love outdoor growing, now this means i dont need to wait until next season to see some great outdoor fun :D keep it green WISE MAN, hope all goes well.

85C

One of the 5 Super Skunk sprouts,this one is under aprox 100 watts of cfl lighting.

Notice the purple in the new growth.

Superskunk purple skewed.JPG

superskunk side skewed.JPG

Nice updates man, Yeah I kinda see that purple urple comin:)
Are you putting them outside with the rest of the jungle:aok:
Good Luck!
Dro:cool2:

Thats just one sprout,but yeah ill probably put it out this week.More pics of the plot to come tomorrow.

Cheers;)

WM.

Lookin nice and healthy Wise Man. Can't wait to see some bush in the bush!

Got some updates.The WW clone,is slowely dying:( .The JTR is going very well,ive started to LST it.The bagseed grew almost a set over 3 days,with no sun.Ive now got 8 SuperSkunks as well.

Sorry,i went picture crasy:rolleyes:

** leafshot skewed.JPG

** LST skewed.JPG

**-overhead skewed.JPG

indica leaf ** skewed.JPG

BSangleshot 26 days skewed.JPG

**-LST skewed.JPG

JTRclose skeweddd.JPG

lookin fer sun JT clone skewed.JPG

JTRgrowthshot2 skewed.JPG

Latest posts

Back