Guess What Time It Is At Uncle Pencil's House

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Genes, why don't you see if your local dispensary has any C99, and give us a smoke report. All I hear is that it's the bomb.

Thats funny that the description for the c99/a11 says that she can't take alot of nutes...when the straight cindy is known for being ravenous...my c99 hybrid is takeing 1 1/2 the recomended nutes right now, and still doesn't have the slightest tip burn. The A11 must be finicky with nutes or something. C99 and A11 are closely related strains though...and this is one I want to try. I think THG has this one.

legalize_freedom said:
Thats funny that the description for the c99/a11 says that she can't take alot of nutes...when the straight cindy is known for being ravenous...my c99 hybrid is takeing 1 1/2 the recomended nutes right now, and still doesn't have the slightest tip burn. The A11 must be finicky with nutes or something. C99 and A11 are closely related strains though...and this is one I want to try. I think THG has this one.

Mty head's in the same p[lace. That's why I asked THG how her C99 was on nutes. I remembered you saying your C99 X AK was ravenous. I hope the C99 X A11 is since that's how I usually feed.

I don't think THG has popped her C99 X A11s yet. There are some new pics of her Cindies though.

I also got some BC Roadkill just for the stink. Any input on that?

Latest posts

Back