Guitar Hero anyone???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL.

While I was watching SP the other night and they kept playing Kansas it was getting on my nerves since they wouldn't finish the song. So, I got on my computer and cranked it just so that I wouldn't go crazy with the song stuck in my head all night!

~Metalchick

Il Stugots said:
get rock band. you could play guitar and drums and if ur drunk u could sing too with the mic. its not out yet tho i think it comes out end of november or sumtin

I saw an ad in my Sunday paper from Target with that game in it. I, personally, thought it looked kinda cheesy, but maybe that's 'cause they had a bunch of 8 year olds playing it.

My cousin is really into this Karaoke Revolution and Dance Dance Revolution. Both of which are available in arcade versions. I wish I my local Dave and Buster's would put in a version of Guitar Hero. They have Dance Dance and Karaoke revolution. I can't tell you how annoying it is to hear people sing out of tune and the same old song played over and OVER again on Dance Dance Revolution. It's rather obnoxious actually! At least if they would put in Guitar Hero there would be some killer tunes goin' on!

~Metalchick

screw rockin out on guitar hero, be a real baddass and play a guitar instead.

IMHO

real guitars are for wannabe rockers. most people that carry them around can't play worth a shizt. not to mention they are girly. If you want to play an instrument get into percussion and beat the crap outta somethin.

i'm just playin manLOL......don't get your panties in a knot :p

Guitar Heros fun cuz i can pick up an instrument totally trashed and f'n rock it with the best of em and have FUN

anytime you take somethin serious, it totally loses its fun factor. Perfect example....GOLF.

Latest posts

Back