Had a visit from the sheriff today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SherwoodForest

Reaction score
So today was hot, and I worked hard planting a couple big ones in the ground. I had just gotten out of the shower when the dogs went crazy at the front. So I poke my head out the door and guess who it is.:D Ok to be honest the sheriff is a freind of mine, but he hasn't been by in a few months. Well lucky for me I have a very bite happy pit bull among several other dogs and that was the perfect excuse to come out and visit with my buddy in the front yard. Come to find out dude has been promoted and is now the sargent in command of the local force. We shot the breeze for an hour an all the while we stood about 50 feet from my outdoor garden.:D He, his wife, and myself are going out to dinner tomarrow to drink some beers and talk about all the fun stuff we have been doing lately.:ccc:

i sure hope he doesn't know about your crop...he may be your friend but he's still across enemy lines

He doesn't know, and your right it's like dancing with the devil. I get along great with him, but he doesn't get high or anything. My pitbull gets all the credit for keeping him from going into the backyard. He actually said he wanted to see the back yard! He started going towards the gate and I warned him to be carefull and don't go back there. I'm not kidding my dog will bite the hell out of anyone that gets close enough, so thank God for him! Anyhoo I am going to use this eperience as a wakeup call. Tomarrow I'll start building my front driveway gate, been lazy on that project.:rolleyes:

sometimes only sometimes letting the "enemy" closer works best ;)
keep low key he did take an oath and if a stand up guy...which apparently you chill with him he is..let him have his oath..be a good friend and just keep that part out of it ;) keep it wine women and song IMO ;)

good dog GOOOOD dog ---- holy moly thats just too close for my comfort

I love my Pitt........................
Great story but i would start that gate project asap, if he came to your work and violated your rules, well.........................

SherwoodForest said:
So today was hot, and I worked hard planting a couple big ones in the ground. I had just gotten out of the shower when the dogs went crazy at the front. So I poke my head out the door and guess who it is.:D Ok to be honest the sheriff is a freind of mine, but he hasn't been by in a few months. Well lucky for me I have a very bite happy pit bull among several other dogs and that was the perfect excuse to come out and visit with my buddy in the front yard. Come to find out dude has been promoted and is now the sargent in command of the local force. We shot the breeze for an hour an all the while we stood about 50 feet from my outdoor garden.:D He, his wife, and myself are going out to dinner tomarrow to drink some beers and talk about all the fun stuff we have been doing lately.:ccc:

Rule # 1 Dont tell anyone of grow!!!! and you better get some flowers for yer woman..summers gonna be over soon..she wont need ya to start barbi and mow grass:rofl:

Latest posts

Back