...halftoke is back...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halftoke

Reaction score
Hi All;

No, I didn't get busted or die. I just been busy with work an stuff (been havin' a lot of those, "help! my server has fallen and I can't reach my data!", calls). Anyhow, I inherited an older model phototron and started a new indoor grow!
I'm using straight worm casings and watering with distilled water. I've also gotten my hands on a quart of alaskan fish emulsion and wuz wondering what some of the gurus think of using it. The 'tron has three "u" shaped flouros and I have another cfl in the top. Thus far I've sprouted seeds in plastic cups filled with worm casings. On day 10 I pulled all but one plant in each cup (the ones with the shortest node interval). My next step is to transplant into the soil in the bottom of the tron. I plan on planting the seedlings up to about .5" below the bottom node.
Here's my question; since I'm planting in straight worm casings at what point should I start using the fish emulsion and what ratio to distilled water would you gurus recommend?
(Yes, yes, I know, I know, "post some pics!". I'm gitting there, don't get yer panties in a wad just yet. Jeez, you guys are sure greedy fer pics. Freaking voyeurs, the lot of you!)
In the past I've always used potting soil. Since Wally World had this sale on worm casings I just couldn't resist...

No foolin'. 10lb bag for like $6.00, I just couldn't pass it up. I checked the other day and they have a new shipment. Thinking about stocking up.

Latest posts

Back