hannah electronic PH meter ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blunt

I kill them all
Reaction score
ive got one of these and it seems to have worked well for a month. i store it properly and keep it moist. i went to recalibrate it this morning and according to my solution it reads 7.7 in my 7.0 solution and theres no more adjustment left. 7.7 is as low as i can get it to read. i can turn the adjustment way up to 10.6 but no lower than 7.7. any ideas whats wrong?? thanks

sounds like either it's broken( take it back where you got it or return for waranty work)or perhaps it is dirty. check to see if there is residue in the ph electrode. I use the hanna 98130 pH/ec/tds meter and it has worked for more than 10 years for me. I replaced the electrode this past season and batteries a couple times.

I would have to agree with Puffin it sounds like its broken or dirty.. Is this one of the electronic Ph meters where the electrode sits in a buffer solution? If so i would recommend that you change the solution out clean the electrode off and let it sit in the new buffer solution for a day and try it again. Good luck!

You may try a cleaning solution on the electrode but it sounds bad.
You can replace the electrode but my Hanna meter broke and I replaced the electrode and it did not help.

thanks guys, i ran it back to the hydro shop and they tested it and gave me a new one... no questions. im back in biz

Latest posts

Back