Happy Birthday to THE HEMP GODDESS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

:lama: :lama: :lama: Happy Birthday
To The Hemp Goddess!:lama: :lama: :banana: :banana: :banana: May you have many many more!

Happy Birthday little lady!!!! Sip some shine smoke some pipe kick feet ut and warm yur tootsies by the fire. Hope yual celabrate the ways ya like.

BWD

Happy Birthday o great grower of the green!

Enjoy your day!

:clap:

Happy smoking...I know you told us your age yesturday in another thread, but I still cant believe your turning 28:hubba:

Happy B-Day my Ladie
:48:

:ciao: Happy Birthday Love! :heart: I remember when i was 21.

Happy Bday THG. Here's to many many more.

:giggle:

happybd.gif

Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy :banana:

We got ourselves a Birthday Girl :woohoo:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
THG :vap_smiley:

May all your days be happy and green:)

Happy Birthday THG!!!
Now rip those candles off that cake and replace them with joints, you deserve it.

Happy B-day THG hope you have a great safe fun filled day .

Skullcandy :)

Happy birthday, Hemp Goddess, I hope you have an awesome day!

Much :heart: :D

Hands THG a cup cake with a candle in it.. Happy B-Day THG.. THG makes a wish and blows out the candle.. The cup cake explodes and confetti shoots everywhere, rod stewarts do you think im sexy starts playing and Poppa Smurf hops out of cake and gives THG a lap dance... Happy Birthday THG... Hope you have good one. :ciao: Squidy

happy birthday thg. hope your wishes come true...:cool:

cubby said:
Now rip those candles off that cake and replace them with joints, you deserve it.

The cakes I gave her?

:spit:

Happy, happy b-day my friend -- perhaps this is the year you will find that magic strain you have been searching for all these years -- you are a very special, selfless, giving, caring, and knowing person. I feel very lucky to have you in my life -- my Goddess, my mentor. Many, many happy returns.

Peace

Latest posts

Back