Happy New Years Folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
hey everyone, haven't been by in soo long...I do say, i really miss all you ppl, whether i even know you, it's still a part of my life i'd used to, and have been so pre-ccupied lately with the real world and crap not worth talkin' about to even say hey soo ...just thought i'd wish all those fellow farmers a happy new years, hope everyone's enjoyin' a nice stash of some good homegrown Beastie Buds :D ...if not, then this :bong: is for you ...All you guys (and gals) that's helped me out, listened to my crap and whatnot, i hope all is well and feel free to drop a pm and say hey ...I don't actually see too many of the same folks' but a couple, congrats to the newest Mod's ,Dubba, and sum1 else ...welp, here's to another fresh year , make the best of it i guess :stoned: ... welp, till next time i guess :ciao: Loadin a bowl for the London :20 sesh :bongin: :D , this one's for all my fellow B.H.C. members ! :bong2:

:ciao: yeahh aint seen you :bong: Happy New year:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back