Happy holidays!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
Just wanted to say "Happy Holidays" to each and everyone here! You've all been here for my first year of this horticultural adventure I've gone through, and I just wanted to bring the new year in with a huge....

THANK YOU MP!!!!! :D

So for me, I'll say Merry Christmas but you can read that statement however you'd like, no matter the religion :)

Cheers from me, to you at home!

*Edit* Pic taken down for personal reasons :)

I don't know what's so happy about it. :p

Just playin'.

Love your studio.

Wow you have an impressive set up there! It was all going so well until I noticed the Boston Celtic's memorabilia on the wall:mad: lol jk
Happy Holidays!

Thanks @Dr. Green Fang and Happy Holidays to you too.
⛄❄������������

Happy Holiday Dr GF...nice setup. I am still trying to put the finishing touches on mine. Love the small keyboard. I need to get a smaller one like that. I have a huge one that takes up way too much space.

I had this ones parent. In other words a 61 key version of that one.

M-Audio Axiom 25 :)

Glad you enjoy it! Thanks everyone for stopping in!

Merry Christmas. This is a stupid question but what are you using the keyboards for, are you musicians?

The question is not stupid...But let me answer with an equal question;
Why else would I be using the keyboards etc?

:aok:

Thanks for stopping in :)

I would call it a "curious question" I suppose, and yes you pretty much knew the answer. I would never call anyone, any comment or any question; "Stupid"

Thank you for stopping in and Merry Christmas to you :aok: :)

I thought that was what you were doing but today with all the technology out there things get used for for other purposes than what they were originally meant for. You are right, curious is a better word.

Latest posts

Back