Happy Veterans Day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sawhse said:
Happy is just a word. I have lost love ones on days that include this word. But I still celebrate because I have Happy thoughts about these people. How bout Happy New Year when I lost my brother to a terrible car accident. Yes its not so happy but he was my brother and I smile when I think about him. So I can say Happy Veterans day. Thanks to all the vets including my self who have sacrificed.

:stoned:

Using the term happy as you so indicated would mean, that society could have a Happy That Your Brother Died Day. And that sounds terrible, just like Happy Veterans Day does.

I think I will continue to thank a Vet and remember those that died in remembrance instead of throwing a party in celebration.

Well you know duck people have there own way of dealing with death. I am a very positive person and instead of feeling sad and depressed about something that I can not change I try to see the good in things. Is that wrong I guess in your eyes it is. Oh well that's your choice. Dont judge me because of how I deal with my loses because you don't know me. If you did you would not make that statement to me. So I guess we will agree to disagree. Peace out

Latest posts

Back