Harvest Time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tahiti Allen

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!! :) I cut "Big Mama" and hung up all her buds!!:banana: I'm one happy fellow, he, he, he!!:yay: I'll have enough to last me until springtime!:D I trimmed up her buds and saved all the leaves that have trichomes on them and I will make some killer honey hash, he, he, he !!:aok: I hope you'al like my photo's, I know, I sure like looking at them!!!!:headbang2:

10-24-08.jpg

10-24-08 (1).jpg

10-24-08 (2).jpg

10-24-08 (3).jpg

10-24-08 (4).jpg

10-24-08 (5).jpg

10-24-08 (6).jpg

BIG Momma is right...lol
sweet grow and harvest, soon it will be time to enjoy the fruits of your labour, literally

It looks more decorating your room than harvesting. Your work is really worth appreciating.

Very nice my friend.why didnt you PM i would have loved to help..lol..smokeing your own here soon..Happy 4U

Nice manacure job on them buds!

Make sure you give them a nice long cure.

Hi Disco94!! Don't know the strain but it's from Spain! A girlfriend, who lives in Spain, gave me some really good weed, with a few seeds in the bag and I saved them!! I call this strain, "Al's Delight", he, he, he!! Oh! This is only one plant, I should get about 6 to 8 oz., I let you know, after she is finished drying!!

damn just one plant your gonna have 6 to 8 ounces of that ****, dude your gonna enjoy this bud while others have to look at it in pictures and drool all over themselves haha.

keep up the good harvest

Peace,
Smoke Weed

Latest posts

Back