harvesting when trichs are all cloudy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffTheMagicDragon

Reaction score
well im forced to harvest in 2 days and all the trichs are cloudy the buds do have alot of resen and are reasonable size some around hte middle are around %5-10% amber.... will i still get high? i mean how much am i missing out of letting them get 50 50

You're missing out on a little, if it could get that other 40 percent it'd prolly kick up the high a decent bit. Yeees you'll still get high, in fact this will be just a hyper high, wont be AS potent but it'll be fine bro. It's the fruits of your labor, i'm sure you'll be happy with it no matter what. It's too bad that you have to harvest in two days, but wait to the very last second to harvest man, maybe you can pull off 15 or so percent amber. Good job and Good luck!!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yeah i just smoked some str8 off the plant packed wet live bud in a bowl it just kicked in its been about 3 mins its a mental high i dont feel the relaxing body effect it tastes fruity and its my first grow so i guess its allright plus it has nitrogen deficiency and every leaf on it is dieing or dead and getting sucked up by the buds

haha yup. There's a quick dry man. An oven one although i hate to do it, but it's like 150 for 10 mins? or something? i'm not exactly sure, i'm sure in the harvesting - drying and curing section it's in there. Would prolly make the smoke two times better.

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back