Has anyone tried Salvia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

call_of_ktulu

Reaction score
I just got an ounce of this stuff for $30 online. Is this something pretty cool or did I just waste my money? From what I read it sounds like a fun time
Thanks

Is this something pretty cool or did I just waste my money?

It depends on what you got realy man, I mean 5X IMHO is a waste alright but the 20X is so much stronger, I smoked the 20X a while ago and I was trippin for like about an hour!:D
Its great fun but only to try every once in a while!
Make sure you have a sitter with you aswel just incase lol!:)

I don't think talking about other drugs are allowed in this forum. It'll prolly get closed.

But i think salvia is stupid ;) we have a store around here that sells it. I wouldn't waste my money on it because it's a 15 minute screw. You can'tt enjoy something that you don' know what you're doing in. if you ask me, it degrades you and makes you look like a fool.

WHile on the other hand, marijuana you can prerform normally, it's a lasting high, better high, AND cheaper.

I say for everryone that reads this to not be persuaded by the sounds of salvia, it's merely pointless.

maybe there are some people that like it though i dunno lol. Peace guys.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Dewayne said:
I don't think talking about other drugs are allowed in this forum. It'll prolly get closed.

But i think salvia is stupid ;) we have a store around here that sells it. I wouldn't waste my money on it because it's a 15 minute screw. You can'tt enjoy something that you don' know what you're doing in. if you ask me, it degrades you and makes you look like a fool.

WHile on the other hand, marijuana you can prerform normally, it's a lasting high, better high, AND cheaper.

I say for everryone that reads this to not be persuaded by the sounds of salvia, it's merely pointless.

maybe there are some people that like it though i dunno lol. Peace guys.

Everyone to their own I say!
I only tried it twice and prob wouldnt be arsed again but I wanted to try it so I could mark it off the list and put it down to experience!
I'm defo not trying to persuade this fella to try it because as you were pointing out yourself Dewayne that nothing can compare to our blessed herb!

it's beoming more and more illegal...think 3 states now. not getting good news in the public eye recently. bunch of peeps wiggin out on the stuff.
but there are other forums that deal with psychedlics and things of that nature that you'd probably get more help from. This is an MJ forum and try not to have other drugs in with it (except the occasional beer and BBQ thread).
Sorry guys thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back