Has anyone used marijuana-seeds.nl lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ Child

Reaction score
I am curious if anyone has recently used marijuana-seeds.nl lately? If so, are the beans decent quality. Thanks in advance for any and all info.

Hey MJ Child, I ordered from marijuan-seeds.nl, they sent e-mail on 10/29/09 that they were shipped, and what to look for. I ordered THC Bomb beans and got 10 HUGE seeds, and 5 freebies, little smaller seeds, today, 11/19/09. Got 4 T Bombs germinatin and 2 freebies. Look like decent seeds, had good stealth. Southern USA here. So far, I'm happy.:D

Yes Ive used them and had great results...But check ouyt Nirvanas link in the Banner...Help the site:aok:

take care and be safe :48:

i used them got my seeds delivered in about 10 days got 5 free which was good and so far i have had 7 out of 8 sprout and they have very good prices and a good selection i will be ordering from them again for my next grow

Nosleep and evz355 hope you get good results from the beans

4u2 I used to see a banner at the top but now it is not there, just an ad for you to advertise

Check out the AK47 pheno's that Homegrown47 grew out, I think it's called "my ak47 harvest" in general indoor gardening. I was very impressed with these plants, and he said that he bought them from this distributer.

that ak makes me wish I still grew sativas..

Just don't buy the Lowryder 2 seeds. Well not unless you want to punish yourself...

just finnished up some blue mystic and some mazar i got from them a while back...no hermies and all seeds sprouted.

Man i have tryed to order from here like 3 times with three different cards. Two pre-payed visa cards and my own debit visa card and all three times the order didnt go threw. Does anyone know what is going on?

your bank may be blocking it as a weird charge I had to call and have the hold removed on my visa debit.

I forgot to say that i tryed all three cards today all within 4 hours. When i try with my visa debit it didnt say declined, but said something about the server or some sort.

Vegs said:
Just don't buy the Lowryder 2 seeds. Well not unless you want to punish yourself...

This is where I got my first pack of lr2's, all nine that popped were auto, and five out of nine females. Have some people had bad experiences?

Man i have tryed to order from here like 3 times with three different cards. Two pre-payed visa cards and my own debit visa card and all three times the order didnt go threw. Does anyone know what is going on?
i used my the lady's credit card to get my beans from attitude tho
im kinda curious if anyone has ever ordered from attitude with the prepaid wal mart visa debit cards.

They are a good seed co IMO got some great stuff there, called ICE some good smoke

Latest posts

Back