Have you heard of this ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris1974

Reefer !
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of, or grown a strain called Casey Jones ?

yup!

they have it here in fresnno I can get the clone for about 15-25 bucks.

I have never smoked it or seen a momma so I dont know how good it is.

I found some for $10 but I am doing a SOG and wanted to see how big they get and yeild and so forth.... I just grabbed 10 Hindu Skunk babies ohhhhh yeahh..... been waitn for these girls :)

casey jones you better, watch your speed.

trouble ahead, trouble behind, and you know that notion just crossed my mind.

dman1234 said:
casey jones you better, watch your speed.

trouble ahead, trouble behind, and you know that notion just crossed my mind.

Drivin that train... high on cocaine..... :eek: Nooo Waayyyyy:D

Smoked a great cross called Hazey Jones... 2DOG - 3 posts in 3 mins? You know we can edit the same post right?

They sell casey jones at Blue Sky Cafe in Oakland, it is sativa dominant so it take longer to finish out then your last strain as well as be a lot bigger. I talked to some other people at the cafe that were growing it and they said it was the biggest thing in their garden.

Disco94 said:
Smoked a great cross called Hazey Jones... 2DOG - 3 posts in 3 mins? You know we can edit the same post right?

Thats OJD's work. Casey jones x G13/haze. I passed on this strain, and decided to grow out his hazeolope (chocolope x G13/haze), and his stink bomb. Still waiting on his sssdh to be released. He promised me first opportunity to grow this out. I grew his purple haze and it was outstanding.

Latest posts

Back