Hawaiin Skunk-Mappy's 2nd grow.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mappy

theres a new kid in town.
Reaction score
Well , here goes! Today I ordered 10 Hawaiian Skunk seeds. I decided to use one of those peat moss/greenhouse kits from home depot for the seedling part. I am gonna get some more space blankets and cover the mirror surfaces and take the time to clean my reflector hood and lense, when I change the bulb back to metal halide. Only other thing is going to be a big 4.5 ' x 4.5' square pan thats about 6" deep to keep the floor protected. while waiting for my new seeds I'll be sampling this from my first grow.........:D

Grow Journal 6-30-07 001.jpg

Grow Journal 6-30-07 015.jpg

well, I got the seeds!:D so far only one out of twenty has come up. lets see how long it takes the rest.

Well its been a while, but I finally got time to sit down for this. I got my seeds ok , but I made a big mistake trying the peat-moss pellets for seeding! only a couple out of 20 sprouted. Had to back track and put the rest of the seeds into paper towells and was lucky enough to end up with just six plants.:eek: Any how what I do have looks good, startin' to stink a little bit already.:hubba: I got an og kush seed from a friend , its only one week old but looking good also.heres how it looks today........

grow journal 09-14-07 001.jpg

grow journal 09-14-07 002.jpg

grow journal 09-14-07 004.jpg

Nice set-up! Keep them babies happy, they will really make you happy. Godd luck brutha :tokie:

Awesome set-up mate. Looks nice and clean, and your plants look very healthy. Have you used this grow room before? I'm just asking cuz I was wondering how those mirrors work as reflection? I heard it was bad but yours look pretty far away so I was just curious if it benefites your plants or not? Good lookin grow, good luck.

had a good outcome for my first attempt. Now I am trying to refinr my growwing methods , and see what I end up with this time. the plants are out of control!

grow journal 10-15-07 003.jpg

grow journal 10-15-07 004.jpg

grow journal 10-15-07 008.jpg

BTW: this is the end of the second week of flowering cycle. Gonna go for for six or seven more weeks.............

Latest posts

Back