head shops in philadelphia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helloimchris

Reaction score
Hey, i was just wondering if there was anyone from the philadelphia knew of any head shops that allowed minors into the store to look... and no this is not what you think. I promised my cousin who's turning sixteen this week i would take him to a head shop and buy him an item or two myself, i have been to wonderland and artifax, which both are very strict with ID but if anyone could tell me where i could go in with my cousin that have very nice and relaxed employees
Thanks for your time!
Chris

Try going over the line to Delaware. All the tobacco shops down there sell pipes and stuff (sometimes in a back room), just ask. Some do ID, but there's a million. If the kid looks a little older, try the Tri-State Mall.

Theres another shop on RT 420 (yes really), in Prospect Park. Just come 95 S and get off at...Rte.420, and take it toward Prospect Park. Pull over before you go under the first train bridge, it'll be on the left side.

Good luck, almost all of the shops around here card everyone now. Even Frolic in newark.

Do you think there would be some small chill shops on south street that would let him in? My sister said she has done it with my other brother on south street but that was a while ago.

I think they shut down all the ones on south st., besides, the last few years They have been carding everyone. It's not like when I was a kid, now if you look under 30 they card you for everything. THis is why I said DE, if you find an out of the way place, you should be cool.

Where is artifacts, anyway chris? I've never been there.

Utopia in Easton. He just can't piont at any mechendise or say anything about the products while in the shop.

yimmy capone said:
He just can't piont at any mechandise or say anything about the products while in the shop.

This is a little off topic but this reminds me of driving to Atlanta about 5-6 years ago for a weekend and I saw a little headshop and went in... I wanted to look at a plain glass bong and I pointed and asked "Let me see that clear BONG on the shelf." The head shop dude shook his head and told me that since I had used the "B" word I had to leave their store and couldn't make a purchase from them on that day. I don't even remember what the proper terminology was but I was so blind-sided and confused... :confused: I had to drive to another head shop location across town to buy a B... uh.... one of THOSE. ;) I thought that was the oddest thing... We'll sell it to you tomorrow as long as you don't call it a bong... Semantics...

Similarly, when I was in Switzerland in 2001 you could buy killer bud in small 'nature shops' that was sold as a 'duftsachli' which translates as a 'aroma sack.' There was a loophole in Swiss law (now closed) that permitted them to sell mj for herbal tea and/or potpourri and it came with directions for making tea or to use as a burning 'potpouri' by dropping it on hot coals... We bought several 'duftsachlis' that were around an 1/8 and we stayed almost as high as the alps we were visiting near Interloken...:p

Peace! :cool:

Thanks for your replies everyone I found it helpful and Artifax is in northeast Philly and if can recall its on Cottman Ave im blanking out on the address :/

Why not just order something on-line its a LOT cheaper anyway.
hxxp://www.chunkyglasspipes.com/index.html
change the xx to tt

I stopped at a gas station the other day and they had screens on the counter. I said to the lady working, do you also sell rolling papers. She said yea we even sell those pipes over there. Then she quickly said to me, yea there only for tobacco, we have to say that. I laughed to myself thinking, if you have to mention the disclaimer and then say we have to say that, it kinda voides the disclaimer.

You must look like a stoner and she thought you would forget. lol

?????????.. he's turning 16 and you're buying him "smoking" utensils???..
tsk..tsk....tsk..... "IMHO" he should be doing school studies, playing sports or doing something to develop his brain.
KIDS shouldn't be smoking... anything...

smoky anda bandit said:
Why not just order something on-line its a LOT cheaper anyway.
hxxp://www.chunkyglasspipes.com/index.html
change the xx to tt

Paranoia my friend. I pay for everything with cash.

Latest posts

Back