HEALING THOUGHTS for TCBud!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well TC- So glad things went well.

I know you said your daughter was a woman of few words, but the message we got through MM certainly said all that needed to be said. Please thank her for us.

A very large sigh of relief could be heard across the MP boards!

Just thinking of you TCbud, and hoping for a speedy and complete recovery. :heart:

I had no doubt in my mind that she'd pull through this with out a hitch...she's a trooper! Can't wait for ya to get back on line ma'am!

HI TC & All:ciao:

Wow I'm so happy to hear that you're up and around after surgery, TC... Here's hoping for a speedy recovery and hopefully we'll see you back in the garden and on MP soon. Mad props to MojaveMama for keeping us in the loupe...;)

Sunny Thoughts 2u!:cool:

Good News! Got a message from TCBud's daughter that TC came home yesterday and is doing well. I expect we'll be hearing from her as soon as she can sit up easily and start typing!

She's going to be so touched by the outpouring of concern from all of her friends here on MP!

:) Oh That Is Good News!!!! Thanks for keeping us all up to date. Three Cheers for Mojave Momma keeping us all informed!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:
TCbud, :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:
I'm so glad to hear your home!

Okay, sing it with me: She'll be coming round the corner when she comes, WooHOO! Welcome home TC

ROFLMAO, Benny! Now I'll be singing that tune all night long.
I still have not heard from her, so I'm hoping she's healing up ok and not in too much pain.

But I'm singing along with you!!!!!!

There are tears in my eyes.

This thread was started by a wonderful friend here and it seems I never replied. The outpouring of love and well wishes is amazing. Many of you have moved to other forums, many have disappeared. I miss you all. I thank those who are still here and those gone for the kind thoughts and love.

If Mohavemama has passed on, I will see her in time. No, not soon, but soon. I miss you most of all my friend. I can not bring myself to pursue finding out for sure. Shrodener's cat you know? She will be in this broken and repaired heart forever.

Cheers tcbud :aok:

Haven't met ya, but hello good sir. I wish you well!

:holysheep: I think TC is a female doc......just sayin'

Pfff, see? Haven't met em lol Thanks Kraven!

I'm sorry Miss / Mrs / Lady fellow. :D :aok:

Latest posts

Back