Heat And Odor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokewun

Pothead
Reaction score
I could really use some help....please list the ways u use to solve these problems....i need ideas

For odour you need a carbon filter. You can buy one, or there is a thread on making one here

As for heat I assume you're talking about high temps. A desktop fan does the trick for me.

Heat AND odor seem to be related. The hotter it is usually, the stronger the odor. This could be because of the lack of air movement in your grow area, simple fans work great, but it depends on what your setup is before we can answer accurately for your needs.

Fans and an Ona machiene for me work just fine. Check out the DIY part of the forum im sure you can find something that will help. As for heat better exaust and intake should cover it.

My room is kinda big....i have a desktop fan but seems to spread odor throughtout my house. I have a fan/filter combo but it only does so much....

close all vent and doors to that room and put a strip at the bottom of the door and seal the whole door edges with rubber.
Can always put a fan near ur door to push it away from that door that will help.
Myself I LOVE the smell when I come into the house, that smells of Green..

Te cure for "heat" is more air circulation.. the cure for odor, is "controled" air circulation..

Exactly, you need a good size exhaust and a good size intake. Grab you a large carbon filter and place an inline fan in it and just let it clean the hot air in the top of your room. Also you can grab an ozone generator... Has anyone used theses?

If i were to close the door, temp would be 100+....i dont have any intake, is it necessary for a controlled atmosphere?

Yes, do you have an AC vent coming into the room? If not than you have stegmant air. Do you have any windows or vents of some sort in the room?

I have the AC vent covered and all windows blocked... i must keep my door open to keep temp under control

Why don't you open your ac vent for intake and have a inline fan pulling air out of your room and out the window for exhaust...?

Exhausting the air out the window would be fine, but the odor will travel with it....i think

Latest posts

Back