Helllllllllllp!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamexican686

Reaction score
Hello everyone I have a problem in my room. I had a recent ballast problem, where it left my plants lightless for three days. I got the light back on and switched it over to a 400 W flower bulb, I had a Veg 400w HPS in there earlier. There is a pest problem, but i spayed with mixture of rubbing alcohol n water. Then put an army of ladybugs in there to do the rest! The leaves look as if there is nutrient burn, but I used a 75 percent solution using the recipe for success by technaflora. The leaves at the buds are acting funky and the lower leaves are dying off quick. Some of the big fan leaves have tan to light greenish splotches on them. The othere leaves r nice n green but droopy. the leaves have kind of a papery feel to them look at th pics below for better reference! But I dont know what is going on one is a dominant indica strain, and the other is a Sativa. I also use water from the vendor at your local safeway. This is the link for the pics http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48409

Latest posts

Back