Hello all :] Just call me Mommy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MommyTrisha

Reaction score
I'm 20 and I have a 2 month old, I'm a mommy now! My cat just gave birth to 5 FEMALE kittens. I play piano & guitar, I sing and write songs/poetry. I LOVE nature and God. I love piercings/tattoos and I'm glad I'm a professional.

Making clothes rocks. I'm a little on the dark side, by appearance, but I'm really down to Earth besides that. I'm not fat at all, but I love to eat unhealthy a lot lol. I like to think the paranormal exist and explore places I think are paranormal. I love to draw and sketch. I love my FL Studio 8!

I love my fiance and even though we fight a lot, I'm glad we're getting better at stopping and acting more like adults... but completely childish when we aren't fighting :)

I smoke cigarettes, I like my coffee and my hot tea. I like good music and I like waking up fully rested and seeing the baby asleep, and a good man wanting to have a good conversation over a morning smoke and cup of coffee.

Message me if you want to say a few kind words! :)
Friendships only! I'm happily taken :) (and humble lol)
I'm always looking for a cheery conversation!

:holysheep: <-- that's cute.

Welcome ! The ripe old age of twenty huh.... lol
I can only tell you..... HOLD ON ! life is a very interesting journey !

:guitar: <-- oh this one is cute too lol.

& you're telling me! Been a crazy train thus far... a bit anxious to see what is in store for me lol

Geez I thought I was on E-Harmony for a minute till I got to the 3rd paragraph...
MommyTrisha said:
I love my fiance and even though we fight a lot, I'm glad we're getting better at stopping and acting more like adults... but completely childish when we aren't fighting

:) Oh well...Welcome to MP...you will love it here....loads of great peeps:)

You just made me smile Sm, I am already here ;)

Hello Trisha :)

Welcome to the forum.

Are you growing anything?

:peace:

Latest posts

Back