Hello and....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seadog97

Reaction score
This is my first post so I want to say hi to all my fellow growers. I've been growing hydro about two and a half years and I learn from each grow. However I have been growing Blueberry for the last few crops. This time I have some really nice Sativa in it's ninth week of flowering. Being inexperienced with Sativa, I started flushing after 7 weeks, thinking it would be ready to harvest after 8 weeks. So far very few of the trichomes have turned amber. I am looking for at least 10% amber before harvest. It could take one to two more weeks before they are ready. My question is...Should I feed this crop again, or just keep using plain water? I use my well water, not distilled water. Anybody out there have any experience with or opinions about this?

Thanks, Seadog97

i would continue to feed for atleast another 2 weeks. sativas can take anywhere from 12-16 weeks to fully mature. just keep watching ur trichs

Thanks bigb but this morning all the sudden I had about 10% amber trics. I didn't want to let it go any longer so I cut them down today for a more cerebral high. 2 lbs. 6.8 oz. at harvest time after first manicuring from a 36" x 28" closet, using 400 watts. :D See picture.

DSCN0900.jpg

Hey seadog welcome to MP. How the hell did you fit all those plants in a 3' x 2.5' box? I grow in the same size closet. How many plants total? Nice grow.

Hi Madman,
I use two 6 plant drip systems which pretty much fill up the floor area. Only two were males so I ended up with ten females. My light is on two ropes strung through screw eyes up at the ceiling and at the left wall so I can raise the light as the plants grow. The problem with this sativa is that the light only goes so high and the plants keep growing. To solve this problem I strung two horizontal cords across about 8" under the light. Then I just kept tucking the top colas under the cords to keep them safely away from the heat of the light. I run an exhaust fan above the light which keeps the air flowing and keeps the temperature and humidity about right. I also have a small fan blowing across the tops under the light. This blows the heat of the light away. With most of the tops bent over they were getting strong light on the side of the plant, and not just at the tip like when they are standing straight. This produced huge long buds. This is how I got so much weight from ten indoor plants. Thanks for the complement on the grow. I couldn't view your grow because the server is too busy now but I'll try again. I forgot to mention that I use Fox Farm nutrients.

im going to assume thats a wet weight, let us know what the dry weight is in about 7-10 days

Hey dude...Let me tell ya...this is some good sativa. The seeds were just from some exceptional **** I smoked on the street and bought some... so . I am posting a new pic of second sample...taken just one day before harvest. Check it out.

You may want to read this. While paying close attention to the first one.

Have a great day:bolt::bong2:

Ahhh... Sorry I offended you pcduck

You have a great day too :)

Nice barnfull, Seadog. You should be bringing tons of knowledge here to share.

Thanks for not arguing/debating the profanity rule--kinda of a sticky subject around here right now.;)

seadog97 said:
Ahhh... Sorry I offended you pcduck

You have a great day too :)

You did not offend me..Just trying to help ya out

Just to let you guys know what it weighed after thoroughly drying and final manicure...It was about 6 oz of really good sativa...but it is just now starting to taste good after a couple weeks of curing in glass jars, with the lid off 4 to 6 hours a day. I did harvest it a bit too soon so it's taking a long time to cure. At least that's my theory. It sure kicks butt though ;-)

Hi there and welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. This is by far the best mj site out there IMO.

The harvest looks great. Nice work. Enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend. Well I hope to see you around the forums sometime in the near future. Until then, take care and be safe.

hello SeaDog and welcome,
very very nice stash

Nice Job...:holysheep: Welcome to our community...:woohoo:

Latest posts

Back