hello everyone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noneedforalarm

Cannabinoid
Reaction score
Welcome, noneedforalarm.
4700 new posts since your last visit.
You last visited: 03-13-2009 at 06:04 PM

Hello noneedforalarm it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

haha,oh man thats funny.yes it has been awhile(a couple weeks = /) and for those that are familiar with me id like to say hello and im around.lurking these days...also i recently posted about getting one of my xboxs back...it seems i have an addiction to halo 3 with no router.plus the halo makes the grows go by a bit quicker.i had to sell them both due to lack of funds.anyways im around just figured id post so this message would go away.good day guys.

Is beeing away for too long gonna get ya off the forum??
Loose your account or smth??

MP is busy.. .4700posts are not that many... :hubba:

im 100% positive you will not be removed for lack of activity.and yes its only been since 3/13 that ive last visited,but it said several weeks and i thought it was humorous.but i use to be on this all the time,and its been a good month since i have posted about like i use to and such.and 4700 is only a week and a day or so.

Latest posts

Back