Hello friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painful1

perpsective is reality
Reaction score
I believe in and use discretion. As we go, I reveal more about myself. But a little mystery is always exciting.

I will tell U this, I am a semi-seasoned grower and am not really here to learn fundamentals. I am priviledged in that I live in a rural area, own my home, and have adequate resources. The most important thing I have is time.

I do not distribute. I grow what I need and use it like I would any other medication--1 dose 3-4 times a day as needed 4 pain.

I have actually 5 areas set up in a shed. I am mixed--some are in soil, but I am slowly converting to hydroponics. Once I find the right plant(s), I will probably drop soil altogether.

I have a nursery and use Flourescent lighting, I have a cloning area also with flourescent lighting. I have a vegatation area with 1 400W MH and 1 250W MH.

I have a flower room with 5 100W HPS lights that surround a 410W HPS. I have working ventilhation and am light-proof.

I am currently growing Haze [Hydro-bubbler], White Widow, Blueberry, Mexican Sativa, Purple Passion and Super Skunk.

I am currently having a supply problem. I had just come off of opiates (Oxycontin) in January and throught a tantrum. In an irrational, spiteful, violent way, I chopped down any plant that was even nearing maturity. Naturally, a gap now exist in the supply line.

It's hard. I rely in on it for pain. I dont want to back to any kind of opiate. Its a tought spot, but I'll pull through.

I would buy some, but dont have any contacts since I moved here.

Life could be worse.

Anyway, nice 2 meet U

P1

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow this year. ;)

Sounds like your on the fast track to some great meds. For pain I like L.U.I. and G-13 crosses! Take care, 55

the brothers grunt, thank you--I hope we can develop a mutually beneficial relationship.

55daysncountin--I am not familiar with the strains you listed that you use for pain, or maybe I just dont know the abbreviations.

I am also interested in your username--is there a story behind it?

Anyway, nice 2 meet both of you. Thanks for your replies.

P1

Hey bro, the id is in refeance to waiting the flowering period out! Most strains I grow finish in about 60 -70 days! As far as those med. strains go I hope to make a report on medicinal qualities of diff. strains I have tried so I will explain more there. Again welcome to the family! 55

hey bro welcome to MP. Sorry to hear of ur bad times hope everything works out for u . Im sure u will enjoy ur stay here for one we are not just here to help u with ur grow we also are here help and suport are fellow mates . good luck. And cant wait to see ur grow if u decide to post some pics oeace.

Welcome man!

Sad to hear your medication has a gap.... but I will toke a cosmic bowl with you. Hopefully the cosmos can send a lil relief your way soon man. As someone who is lucky to live pain free I must say that I feel for the medical user. The government has used the casual user as leverage against the medical user, forcing medical users to turn to man made alternatives that have so many side effects. In doing so they have created a multi TRILLION dollar industry. As much as I like pot if someone told me right now that all medical users will be taken care of if the casual users quit - I would put down my pipe for good.

good luck brother,,,sorry for your pain ,,,,p,l,r

dizoelio, what U wrote tells me a lot about you as a person. You are compassionate and unselfish. These are virtues that positively identify you as an individual who is genuine. I am really glad to have met U [although Im not sure how to pronounce your name]

Rasta, thank you for your reply, I appreciate the well wishing--but I dont know what p.l.r. stands for. Judging by your avatar and such you are a very spiritual person. In Sep 04 through March 05 I read the Bible cover to cover. Even if one is not spiritual, it is recommended reading. Afterall, Western Civilization is founded on it.

I have pictures, or I could take them. I have about 15 maybe 20 plants going. the oldest have smokable buds--i Just hate butchering. They are all [mostly] very healthy. Blueberry is peculiar, but growing however slowly.

I stick it out, without any massacres, I will be well stocked by mid-late spring. Oh, to taste a premium smoke...

take it, but take it ez
P1

Latest posts

Back