Hello From Canada lll+lll

• Thread starter Canadian_Budder
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome, nice to have you man and i look forward to seeing those pics.

Howdy neighbor!
What do you mean by " lll+lll " ?

Hey man looks like u deffinately have a good start. U should consider keeping a journal on the forums ;) just a thought. I know i always like watching other people's grow.

thats alot of lumens there sir. I would have expected them to have bush out a little more than that. how warm is it from the plant. Do you know the kelvin temp on them? they look pretty damn good though.

Hey CB always good to have another Canuck aboard. :aok: You should start a grow journal to keep us updated on your progress.

I can do a journal, hopefully the admin will just put a thread where i will post pics...and nothing else.... i'll date them....

Its about 73 -75 degrees in there... : ) I know the temp does flux because of the ventilation being turning on during the days.

Canadian_Budder said:
I can do a journal, hopefully the admin will just put a thread where i will post pics...and nothing else.... i'll date them....

Its about 73 -75 degrees in there... : ) I know the temp does flux because of the ventilation being turning on during the days.

Welcome to MP.:cool:

No need to have your own thread made for you here, post away, upload pics, have a good time. :D

Ladies look great :aok: I am especially liking those 2 on the right.;)

Looking forward to seeing your grow.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow. Enjoy the site! ;) By the way your young ladies are looking great.

not sure if they are all ladies.. they were started from seed.

Hey CB welcome to MP will be looking forward to seeing u around enjoy ur stay and cant wait to see ur grow peace man

Latest posts

Back