Hello from TN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoNoXiDe

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for accepting me to the community. long time smoker and can't wait for it to be legalized!!

MoNoXiDe said:
Hi and thanks for accepting me to the community. long time smoker and can't wait for it to be legalized!!

Welcome!!! I live in TN as well.

But if you're waiting for it to be legalized here in the Bible Belt, you're in for a long wait...

I'm considering moving to Colorado so I don't have to worry about being busted for my small personal grows...

Auburn1985 said:
Welcome!!! I live in TN as well.

But if you're waiting for it to be legalized here in the Bible Belt, you're in for a long wait...

I'm considering moving to Colorado so I don't have to worry about being busted for my small personal grows...

I know, but I read some things about it being proposed once again in Nashville. I also heard that Bill Haslam has visited California's Jerry Brown more then a couple times. Now the only reason I can think of why they're meeting over and over is to talk about MJ. Maybe golf but I can hope.

Latest posts

Back