Hello from Michigan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJBrown41

Reaction score
Just wanted to come introduce myself I'm a 41 year old from Michigan who loves to smoke every strain out there and loves to grow real good smoke. I will be reading the boards and seeing what I can get and give out of this community thank you for having me

Thank you guys I'm here to learn and spread knowledge that I may have that helps others I just started back up growing or I should say everything is set up I just have to locate seeds eventually somewhere I have my eyes on a few but with just having a kid that turned 1 3 days ago money is tight wife works I'm a stay at home dad right now figured growing my own like i used to was a good option and relieved stress in the past im sure I will be asking a ton of questions here real soon lol

Welcome to the passion RJ good luck with your seed hunt and your next grow. You might try some of our sponsors they sometimes run specials and most throw in freebies too. Your kid is cute and looks just like you 😊 Looking forward to seeing your garden when you get started. There is a lot of help here and nice folks with top notch growing experience

Thank you guys I'm here to learn and spread knowledge that I may have that helps others I just started back up growing or I should say everything is set up I just have to locate seeds eventually somewhere I have my eyes on a few but with just having a kid that turned 1 3 days ago money is tight wife works I'm a stay at home dad right now figured growing my own like i used to was a good option and relieved stress in the past im sure I will be asking a ton of questions here real soon lol
Damn,,I have a kid older than you.🤪 You better behave are your going in a corner.😁

Latest posts

Back