Hello... I'm a new member to the site!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MzJill

Mrs. Subcool
Reaction score
Hello everyone...

My name is MzJill. I am Subcool's wife. I am also a mom of 3 wonderful kiddos.

I am a medical marijuana patient and I have been growing for 12 years.

I am looking forward to looking around and getting to know some new people!

MzJill :)

hey mz glad to have ya~ we have an awesome female growers group~

Welcome to MP! So what, so far, is your favorite of ol hubby's strains?

welcome MzJill to MP...are y'all searching for a new home? it's a buzz i heard around. what a better place to go to quall a rumor, than to the source.:) ...

you'll find a much different home here than BB. theres more of a warm, family, aura here...everyone looks out for each others grow, to help them achieve the best possible meds...

you will be a great addition to the family. cause thats what we are, a big , happy, family...

look forward to your shows MzJill...much respect for the work you have done for the Med community...

Peace, Irish...

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong2:

Welcome - Subcools wife!? You'll like it here.

Hi MzJill, you're name, photos, and strains already say everything. Welcome:p

Welcome to MP. I hope that you and Subcool will enjoy it here. Be sure to check out the Female Grower's Group.

Welcome. Ha, now if we get a bad pack seeds from TGA, you can lay the smack down :)

Again, welcome and looking foward to seeing you around the forum. Kids are grown up teenagers or running around the house still?

Hey there,

Welcome to the site. Please do peruse the site rules, though I am sure that you are up on them. Say hey to Subcool for me ok ?

Enjoy yourself, and if you should run into a wall here, then just sing out.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Hello Mz Jill, welcome to MP...it will be a pleasure to have yourself and Subcool's oppinions and insite added to the already amazing collective knowledge of this place! I look forward to seeing and hearing from both of you!

hi mzlill im new to also a medi user along with other prescribed meds ie morhine an strong codine i believe the ganja make other med stronger so not havin to take as much prescribed meds especially morphine is a good thing happy daze

i hope you are well today and keep on tokin cheers...tric

Hey MzJill, howz it!

Wow, and you all thought the BPOTM contest was getting competitive before?? Hahaha! Time to go back and read that little book that came with your cameras!!:D I know I will. Again.

Welcome to the MP family. I'm looking forward to seeing you around;)

Jilly,

Hey Yourself friend :D nice to see u.

Peace
Dioxide

what the Heck???...lol...SubCool moving his whole clan in here??? Welcome to you to Dioxide!

Latest posts

Back