hello marijuana lovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balkan-buds

Reaction score
hello i'm new here.
been looking around for a day now & decided to join in.

wish you all the best.:watchplant: :joint:

helo balkania! bosnia or serbia! yo man is there any gangs to film!? make a dokumentary! welcome m8!

welcome to the zone.

kids.jpg

well thank you :48: now im so :stoned:
hey maybe you know?
i recieved some reputation comments but when i tried to open them nothing happened.
i guess they came from you?

Welcome Balkan :ciao:

Here, I've got one to pass around :48:

Not sure of the strain, my guy had no idea. I think its a Northern Lights breed of some sort. Anywho, it smokes good with a little tickle in the back of the throught. :hubba:

balkan-buds said:
well thank you :48: now im so :stoned:
hey maybe you know?
i recieved some reputation comments but when i tried to open them nothing happened.
i guess they came from you?

yes everytime someone thanks a post you made you get a rep point ,you will have to click on the post you got the rep on to find out who give it to you ,,,,ive just give you another lol,,,,:48:

GoNAVY said:
Welcome Balkan :ciao:

Here, I've got one to pass around :48:

Not sure of the strain, my guy had no idea. I think its a Northern Lights breed of some sort. Anywho, it smokes good with a little tickle in the back of the throught. :hubba:
hello GoNAVY, i like the joint passing thing.
here you go :48:
and some pics from some buds of mine for you 2.

DSC00289copy.jpg

DSC00327copy.jpg

UKgirl420 said:
yes everytime someone thanks a post you made you get a rep point ,you will have to click on the post you got the rep on to find out who give it to you ,,,,ive just give you another lol,,,,:48:
thanks for explaining this to me UKgirl420, i just thanked you for that.:48:

Latest posts

Back