Hello Marijuana Passion !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druida.420

Reaction score
Hi Guys !

Have been registered here a long time ago under a different username and since i have learnt so much with you guys have decided to share the long road it has been for self-sustainability.

I'm based in Portugal and now i'm growing in a mix of Soil and Coco and under a HLG 550 light.

Wish me luck and good vibes !

Stay safe people !

Hi druida...Welcome back!...Wishing you best of luck on your grow.

images (9).jpg

Welcome back druida!
Good luck with your grow.
Lots of good folks here willing to help if you have questions.

Hi druida. What ya growing down there?

Hi novitius !

3rd week of flower with Dinachem, Maltezers and Pineapple Express.

Have just in germination phase Baklava, Dosidos Skittlez, Spumoni and Washing Machine ! Everything out except for Baklava that i suppose tomorrow will be out of the RootRiot cubes.

My goal is always 9 plants and now all feminized, since keeping clones is a little hard for me because of space and time.

Flowering space is a little under 4x4 and veg is under 4x2.

Thanks mate !

Hi novitius !

3rd week of flower with Dinachem, Maltezers and Pineapple Express.

Have just in germination phase Baklava, Dosidos Skittlez, Spumoni and Washing Machine ! Everything out except for Baklava that i suppose tomorrow will be out of the RootRiot cubes.

My goal is always 9 plants and now all feminized, since keeping clones is a little hard for me because of space and time.

Flowering space is a little under 4x4 and veg is under 4x2.

Thanks mate !
Nice tasty choices druida! I know what you mean about space. I'm in the same dimensions. Going to have to go vertical in my 2x4 to keep things moving.

Latest posts

Back